The design is inspired by the Jewel Rain Vortex in Singapore's landmark Changi Airport — the world's largest and highest indoor waterfall. The open glass canopy gradually narrows from top to bottom; an endless cascade continues the structure in liquid form; the whole design introduces natural sunlight into an indoor area and refracts it to every corner, exuding a glorious and dazzling light.
The Rain Vortex is a professional watch that can withstand 100 meters of waterproof performance. The case back is made of a titanium material which is durable and lightweight. Rain Vortex uses the 8215 automatic movements, and the rotor is developed by the Grandi family of Switzerland, with a power reserve of 48 hours.
The sophisticated design reflects Singapore's values, such as openness, inclusivity, multiculturalism, and resilience. These values have helped to form modern-day Singapore.
|Material||Titanium, 316L Stainless Steel|
|Strap||Stainless Steel Strap|
|Water Resistant||Up to 10 ATM|
|1 to 3 business days||Singapore|
|3 to 7 business days||Asia-Pacific Area|
|8 to 21 business days||International|
- Theft or loss;
- Intentional damage;
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification.
- Failure or damage caused by fire, water or a natural disaster such as an earthquake.
- Aesthetic changes that occur during normal wear, tear and aging (minor scratches on the case or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating).
- If the Warranty is not submitted along with the watch.
- Battery replacement will be charged.